home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

07 September 2011

September Gift Guide

Hello there! I've decided to put together a little monthly gift guide to share with you all. I've been trying to be more creative with my gift-giving lately, which inevitably takes more time and thought. I'll share some of my favorite finds each month in hopes of inspiring you to think outside the box in your own gift-giving! I'll include a variety of handmade and manufactured items. Just click on the item for purchasing information!

{FOR THE NEW BABY}


{FOR A FIRST BIRTHDAY}


{FOR A LITTLE GIRL}


{FOR A LITTLE BOY}


{FOR THE NEWLYWEDS}


{FOR A FRIEND}


{FOR A LADY}


{FOR A GENTLEMAN}


*I didn't receive any compensation for putting together this little list...these are simply items I discovered and found to be charming!

2 comments:

  1. great ideas! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh! I LOVE the baby rattle idea. Their store has all kinds of cute things!

    ReplyDelete