home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

23 September 2011

Friday hi!

I just wanted to stop by to say 'hello' on this lovely Friday! My aunt and uncle are visiting from Minneapolis, so we're enjoying company at our house this weekend. Maren is keeping them quite busy with all of her creative antics. I took these pictures of Truett last week [a little late!] to document him at 3 months old. I did the same with Maren, and it's been great fun to compare their pictures each month. Here are a few favorites of my sweet, smiley boy.





Maren wanted to get in on the action, so we goofed around and took a few self-portraits.
I love my days with these two littles...they are such a joy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at him, how cute. Maren is beautiful. Does Truett not have a scar. Such a blessing that boy is.

    ReplyDelete