home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

18 November 2011

My Inaugural InstaFriday

I'm excited to finally jump on the InstaFriday bandwagon. Here's a few pictures from my phone, via Instagram. Enjoy!

August was missing for a day this week. We finally found her sleeping soundly in the dresser on the pants shelf.

Maren and I made turkey crowns one afternoon. I'll share more about this soon!

I went to a craft fair last Saturday, and I came home with Dublin Dr. Pepper. I know, strange. It's so good...if you've never tried it, you must.

This guy gets more fun by the day. Plus he takes 4 hour naps, which is pretty awesome.


life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. i want to try this fancy dr. pepper! sounds interesting!
    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete