home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

30 September 2011

Pin-Did!

I love Pinterest. It's like having the most amazing craft, decorating, diy, style, and food magazine ever...all on your computer. And it's never-ending. Seriously, so much fun. If you're not familiar with Pinterest, it basically acts as a virtual bulletin board where you can 'pin' just about anything you'd like...decorating ideas, diy project ideas, style inspiration, funny sayings, recipes, etc.

Naturally, you can understand my excitement when I read about Amanda's little Pinterest Challenge. I admit to having a multitude of projects I'd love to try, but have not yet found the time to get around to them. Amanda's challenge is to actually attempt something you've 'pinned'. It could be a recipe, a craft, a decorating project, anything! I'm thrilled to have found some motivation to actually execute one of the many ideas I've collected over the past several months.

If you've been bitten by the Pinterest bug, join Amanda {and me!} in checking some of those projects off your 'to do' list. I'll be sharing my project next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I have cooked some recipes from there and they have turned out awesome thus far!!

    ReplyDelete