home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

14 September 2012

From the phone...Instafriday

The single best thing about having an iphone {in my humble opinion} is the instant access to photo or video almost all the time. I always have my phone in my purse {or on the counter} and it's so fun to be able to capture small moments throughout the week. Here's a few pictures of life around here lately...

Pizza with veggies from our garden...a current favorite

Working on a few things for my Etsy shop...and maybe a craft show this fall

A very on-a-whim house project...just a little one called painting the kitchen cabinets

Phase 1...looking so much more 'us'

Maren's first ever 'real' haircut...she is growing up way too fast

Evening walk to the park...enjoying one of the summer's final hot days

Special delivery to me while Brett was hunting...did I get a good one, or what?

Our first {welcomed} taste of autumn

Thanks to a friend, I knew to visit the $1 spot at Target...and look what I found!


life rearranged

5 comments:

  1. I love white cabinets! Will you blog about the process? We're getting ready to do that in our new house, but I'm so nervous!! I'm definitely off to Target (again) to check out those dollar bin lovelies! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos! That pizza, those flowers, the lovely taste of autumn - looks like a great week! Happy Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like house cards they look great. It is kind of funny that I took and shared pictures of flowers I got this week and the temp... too bad mine was much hotter and Autumn hasn't come to California yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those house cards! Your pic made me come over and check them out. Now I'll have to check out your etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in from Life Rearranged...Love your house cards, so cute!

    ReplyDelete