home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

05 November 2011

Short and Sweet Saturday...a Winner!

Wow...this day just flew by. My sweet husband spent the morning with the kids so I could enjoy a few hours of shopping...alone! It was such a treat to actually browse just for fun, and to carry a small bag instead of a huge diaper bag. I returned home refreshed and with a couple new things to add to my cold-weather wardrobe. It's true that since becoming a mom my wardrobe has become significantly smaller and simpler. Still, I like to put forth a little effort to look nice, especially for my husband who is such an amazing partner on this parenting journey.

I picked up this lovely sweater...

Loft had 50% off all sale prices today {yay!} and I was lucky to find the last of these sweaters in my size.

So...now that you've been entranced by my shopping escapades of the day, how about a little winner announcement?

Shelley! You get to pick out a set of notecards from my shop. Email me with your choice and I'll get them in the mail to you next week.

I hope you're enjoying this autumn weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment