home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

09 January 2012

Working on it...Monday morning thoughts

Good morning!

I've obviously been missing around here for quite some time. Something happens to me during the Christmas season. And, I don't think it's all bad. I tend to abandon my time on the computer in favor of soaking up every last minute of holiday cheer. Our family took a 2-week vacation to Michigan, and I only opened my computer once. It was wonderful. I may just make a yearly tradition of taking the last 2 weeks of December 'off'. It really was great to be unplugged for a while. Truthfully, I didn't miss much, either!

I do have a few holiday things to blog about, so you can either participate in my holiday reminiscing, or you can just ignore those posts and wait another week to hear something new from me. *wink*

I have put together a bit of a plan for my blogging this year, which I've never done before. I like the concept of being more intentional with what I write about. My hope is that I'll have some more meaningful and thoughtful posts tucked in with the usual family updates, funny stories, and crafty projects. You'll find out a little more about what I have planned in early-February. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment