home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

07 October 2010

One Hundred!

Good morning friends!

Wahoo! This morning I woke up to find that this little blog has 100 followers. Wow! I am jumping out of my skin in excitement and I think we need to celebrate!

I had no idea what to expect when I started this blog last spring. I wanted a place to share my projects, and I hoped to meet a few creative friends along the way. Let me tell you...I've had so much fun throughout the process! I know I have a LOT to learn, and I look forward to continuing this little journey. Thanks so much for joining with me, and for all of your sweet comments.

Check back later today for an awesome giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Isn't blogging just the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a cool accomplishment. 100 Followers is so impressive. I was excited when I got to 50, but now...there is sits.

    ReplyDelete