home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

14 October 2010

And the Winners Are...

Thank you all for your kind words as I celebrated reaching 100 followers! It's nice to know that you enjoy what I write...and it makes me want to keep working at putting out new ideas and tutorials. YOU are what makes blogging worth it for me!

I chose the winners tonight via random.org. It's late, though, and I'm having trouble getting the little pictures of the actual integer-thing to upload, so you'll have to trust me that I didn't rig this...ha!

Are you ready?

The grand prize $20 credit to my Etsy store goes to......

Tony and Heather

*I actually know Heather in real life! She's got twins...I'm glad you won, Heather!

And, the 4 runners-up (you get to pick a set of notecards!) are...

Liz
Amber
Laura
and Heather

If you were a winner...email me to claim your prize!

Congrats!

2 comments:

  1. Kate, I'm so excited! I never win anything! :) I'll email you ... thanks for your awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! So excited. I'll email you. :)

    ReplyDelete