home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

06 March 2011

Project Simplify

As you may know by now, I'm just a few short months away from welcoming baby BOY into our family. My pregnancy nesting instincts combined with my usual spring cleaning urges are creating the perfect storm of clutter-busting around here these days. You can probably understand my excitement when I read about Simple Mom's Project Simplify.

If you haven't already done so, stop by Simple Mom for a little visit to see what the buzz is about. The first week of the project begins tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to finding out what this week's area will be.

On a different note, I've been doing a lot of sewing lately. I made Maren a darling little top, and on Friday I spent the day working on my first quilting project. I'm so excited to share both of those projects with you. I have found myself enjoying sewing projects recently. They seem to have a bit more longevity than some of my other crafty endeavors.

What's been your favorite creative outlet lately? Do you find yourself in 'seasons' of projects? Right now is definitely a sewing season for me!

Happy Sunday...I'll be back soon with pictures of Maren's new top!

No comments:

Post a Comment