home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

18 February 2012

Truett at eight months

I am not feeling ready for my baby to not be a baby anymore. Try as I may to prevent the inevitable...it's happening right before my eyes. Truett is growing up.

Our little boy makes friends everywhere he goes. He is so smiley and content. He's never once cried when I've dropped him off in a nursery.

Truett's two bottom teeth have arrived. We've transitioned to more table foods recently. Avocado, grapes, and turkey are early favorites. Thankfully, he's not a picky eater. Although he doesn't like bananas...what kid doesn't like bananas?

Maren is thrilled with Truett's increasing levels of interaction with us. He loves to play peak-a-boo, so-big and other mimicking games. He's started to wave and 'talk' more, which has also been fun.

We're so thankful for our little man and the joy he brings to our family. It is a gift to be called to parent him!


No comments:

Post a Comment