home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

04 December 2011

Books we love...Christmas edition

Several of you have asked for a list of Christmas books we enjoy in our home. I'm happy to share some of our favorites with you. We've started a tradition in our family of giving our children a new Christmas book at the beginning of the holiday season. I've tried to find books that support the message of Christ's birth as the central event to be celebrated.









Do you have a favorite Christmas book? Please share...we're always looking for new additions to our collection! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey...You gave it to me years ago...we really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cobweb Christmas by Shirley Climo

    ReplyDelete